The following policy sets out our website policies for the gathering of information and our approach to the dissemination of such information.
We will only collect personal information about you via this Site if you voluntarily submit it to us by:
- Sending us an email
- Sending us information via the 'Contact Us' page or download forms on the Site
- We will ask you when we need you to provide further information for any reason. Your information will not be made available to any third party without your consent.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, then our website will automatically record some information about your visit to the site. The type of information that will be collected includes the date and time of visit to our site and the web pages that you accessed. We may use this information for statistical analysis but the system does not record personal information about individuals unless you offer it.
One of the key success factors of Astrolift is that we genuinely care about the well-being of the people we work with, the people we sell to, the communities we live in, and the environment.
Our Environmental Policy is our commitment to operate in an environmentally sustainable way and is the foundation of our practical support program to protect the environment at our sites and surrounding neighbourhoods.
The policy states that Astrolift will:
- Constantly review its environmental management system, with the objective of continually improving its overall environmental performance.
- Plan, construct and operate all locations to comply with applicable regulations and with due diligence.
- Promote throughout the company a strong environmental ethic as part of its culture so as to foster cleaner production for environmental protection and improvement.
- Give preference to suppliers who pursue good environmental practices.
- Communicate openly and constructively with responsible environmental interests, government authorities and the community generally.
- Help conserve resources by the design and production of products to reduce the use of raw materials, energy and packaging in manufacturing, and by recycling production wastes.