All information on this website and catalogues is correct at time of publication.
No responsibility will be taken by Astrolift for any omissions or errors. The Astrolift Brand/Logo are registered trademarks and are subject to copyright.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or be transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or otherwise without prior written permission by the publisher, Astrolift.
Astrolift Limited (the "Company") of 10 Springs Flat Road, Whangarei 0112, guarantees the goods supplied by it (the "Product") to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
This guarantee endures for the term shown in either the specific handbook for each product, or the corresponding product page on the Astrolift web site, and will not be extended in the event of a claim. Items sold outside New Zealand carry a limited warranty covering parts only.
Claims made after the expiry date will be invalid.
This guarantee is given subject to the following terms:
- The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and other statutes may impose warranties, conditions or obligations on the Company which cannot by law (or which can only to a limited extent by law) be excluded. Other than as expressly provided in this guarantee, the Company excludes all such imposed warranties, conditions or obligations to the extent permitted by law and excludes any warranty, condition or obligation imposed or implied under common law, equity or otherwise.
- The guarantees contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded where the Customer acquires the product from the Company for the purposes of a business in terms of sections 2 and 43 of that Act.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the parties contract out of sections 9, 12A, 13 and 14(1) of the Fair Trading Act 1986.
- The obligation of the Company under this guarantee is limited to (at its option) replacing or repairing that part of the Product that is defective or refund the price paid by the Customer for the defective Product.
- The Company will not in any circumstances be liable in contract or tort for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or liability of any kind suffered or incurred by the purchaser or any other person (including loss of profit).
- This guarantee does not apply and the warranty set out in this guarantee is excluded if the Product is improperly installed or cared for, is misused or subjected to abnormal use, overloading, general wear and tear or is damaged in transit or as a result of negligence or a failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The Product subject to a claim must be returned to the Company’s premises at the Customer’s cost.
- Claims must be in writing to the Company and must be supported by reasonable evidence of purchase.
- This guarantee cannot be assigned or transferred.